I came across a website that tells a terrifying tale about the Scientology “religion” called “The Un-Funny Truth About Scientology“.
Interestingly, they gave Tom Cruise a medal! He was awarded the Freedom Medal of Valor (what is that???) at the International Association of Scientogolists event in the U.K. in 2004.
These before & after photos were taken by Deputy Bret King from the Multnomah County Detention Center (Oregon).
If the pictures of these bright and shiny faces don’t make you want to run out and get yourself a meth habit, then I don’t know what will.
Photos via TypeBrighter:
DubaiDave from Theme Park Review has posted a review for what he calls “The Worst Theme Park in the World”: Fantazyland in Alexandria, Egypt. The park is a combination of run-down buildings, closed rides, and garbage.
You can view the complete photolog at Theme Park Review, but here are some selected pictures.
Time: 7:00 am
Bowl of Frosted Shredded Wheat with 1% Milk
Chicken Fried Rice
Time: 7:00 am
Time: 8:15 pm
Jesus hotcakes, coming right up! For $29.99 you can have TWO (apparently everyone needs more than one!) Jesus Pans.
Holy images have been popping up all over… A grilled cheese sandwich with the image of the Virgin Mary sold for over 17-hundred dollars on Ebay.
– JesusPan is made from durable steel and topped with a non-stick coating.
– JesusPan is perfect for holiday meals
– Jesus Pan has been featured on Tonight Show with Jay Leno!
- Joining a Cult Has NEVER Been Good For Your Life-Span
- Anti-Fathers Day Cards
- Krank It Up!
- Not Really a Fantasy Land
- Weigh-in from June 8, 2006
- I Always Thought “Doggie Bag” Meant Leftovers
- Food Intake June 7, 2006
- Weigh-in from June 7, 2006
- Weigh-in from June 6, 2006
- Have a Little Jesus with your Breakfast
- Italian Old Men Fighting
- Piercings Aren’t Just For Decoration Anymore